CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Couldn't Sleep

Yeah so I couldn't sleep so I figured I would try to write a post here goes:
This summer I have been through a lot; I was out of church for a long time.I wanted to be there, but I was always too tired or something stupid like that. My grandmother died. I lost my job. I was probably depressed at some point, but I'm not really sure. God has been with me through it all though. I started going to church again a few weeks ago (It has been really great). I have also started attending Wednesday night services with my sister and brother-in-law (which has been great too). My neighbors whom I have lived by for several months suddenly had work for me to do (you know after I lost my job). God has been providing for my needs through all the odd jobs I have already wrote about. It is great to read about God providing for your needs, but living it out is even more amazing. Until next time, for now I feel extremely tired, God bless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love you bro, glad God's meeting your needs.
Hope you can find another job soon...
we've gotta have you over for dinner sometime soon.
Are you gonna come to ftf?

Mechanicman said...

I hope to be able to com to ftf.

Anonymous said...

Kels is coming. Go with him. I am glad to see God working in your life. God is good.