CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bargain Shopper

Today I did some work for the neighbors. I put up new front porch lights, and installed new mailboxes. It all looks really good. Now the reason for todays title; I took Braden with me to Sonic during 2-4 pm half price happy hour, and on our way there we stopped at a thrift store cause he wanted to look for something. He didn't find what he was looking for, but I found a real bargain. Then we went to Sonic and got green apple slushes (they are really good). Ha, you thought I wasn't going to tell you what my bargain was. I got a 17" Samsung flat screen computer monitor for 20 bucks. I was really excited because they sell for around 80-100 dollars. It works like new too. I guess that is all I have to say for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nu-UH!!!!! Lucky you!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah you have been posting! This is exciting to me. If you are good and faitful I may bother to come here and read. Lol And, just so ya know, those posts were interesting.