CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Update

Hi everyone, so I haven't posted every other day, but every so often is better than every other month so here is the update. I have been doing odd jobs for the neighbors as you know. Well I am now building and installing shutters for them, this time instead of money for payment I received a new tool called a router. A router can be used to make all kinds of neat designs in wood. The shutters are constructed of four 2x4's that I beveled with my new router. It worked really well. So you heard the story give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life. Well I got a tool that I can use on other jobs to make more money :) Cool huh? Here is a picture of my router (when the shutters are all finished I will post a picture of them)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics didn't show up, but that's really cool!

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool. love you T.
Papalou

Anonymous said...

Time to go fishing, right?
Glad to hear about your successes!
Love from Latvia,
Kaylana, Nathan and fam.

Unknown said...

good job putting the pick up!
it's a fancy thing, lol :)