CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

And now for Today

Today I helped my friend with the new home. First some background info so this will make more sense. The house he bought has not been lived in for about 15 years. The people who owned it were using it for storage. So we have been clearing out the garage and moving all kinds of furniture and antiques into the garage. The old owners are going to get whatever they want and then the rest will be sold in a garage sale. I went with my friend to the carpet store and helped him pick out the carpet for the living room and the hallway. I will try to get some pictures posted soon so you can see before and after. I will try to post at least every other day from now on and keep you all informed on my exciting life ? : )

3 comments:

Pyrolord said...

Wow, every other day? That IS exciting.;P

Unknown said...

whoohoo, losta posts!!

Cool, and *I* am in them, :)

Anyways, thanks for filming w/ us, it was cool, and call us about maybe coming along other wednesdays. To church, I mean, though at some point we'll need to shoot you again :^P

Whose new house, btw?

Mechanicman said...

Barry's brother Kevin