CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'ts About TIME !

Hi everyone, I have been meaning to post for a long time now. I have been procrastinating as you can see :P . So I have been doing a bunch of odd jobs lately painting, texturing, tree trimming, and demolition. My neighbors have put me to work painting doors and texturing a ceiling. Also, I helped my Friend/Landlord put in a new front door and I painted a bathroom for him. I also trimmed his trees in the front of his house so that you could see it (the new door) from the street. It looks really good now. He is getting new siding so soon it will look really good. Then this last week and this week I have been helping a friend with a house that he bought recently. We have torn down paneling and are getting ready to put in drywall and carpet. I was really hoping to get some pictures to go along with this post, but they will come later.

0 comments: