CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My very first post (the others were by my brother)

Hmmm, it's hard to talk about myself. This is my first real post (my brother has been nagging me to post for a long time). I am a senior in college. I am majoring in mechanical engineering. I have always been mechanically inclined. From an early age I was interested in cars and how they work. My first job I was an apprentice in an auto repair shop. Now I am working as an intern at a company that designs and builds conveyor systems. I think it’s a pretty cool job.

I guess I should mention some other background info since this is my first post, and my first impression on the blogging community. I have a large family, a mom and a dad, four brothers and two sisters. I made a neat little picture of them all at the bottom of this page. I live by myself now (going on 7 months) in a small studio apartment. I guess that is all the crucial stuff for now.

God Bless,

Mechanicman

2 comments:

Pyrolord said...

Wow! I'm shocked and awed and suprised...
I need to tell mom & dad, so they can link to you now!(not that they couldn't before...;P)

Mechanicman said...

The old Shock and Awe (An old military tactic)